By Our Correspondent
Guwahati, July 23,
Gitumani Das and health worker Nayanmani Barman assisted the physician, where the participants also got their weight, blood sugar and blood pressure checked in the camp.
Organized under the series of weekly ‘Evening with a Doctor’ programs for the benefit of press club members along with their close relatives, the media camp has been supported by Down Town Hospitals, GNRC Hospital, Dispur Hospital, Wintrobe Hospital, Health City Hospital, Nemcare Hospital, Barthakur Clinic, Sun Valley Hospital, Excelcare Hospital, Rahman Hospital, Narayana Super-Specialty Hospitals, Swagat Super-Surgical Institute, Sight First eye-clinic, MMC Panbazar etc.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam