By Our Correspondent
Guwahati, July 23,
Gitumani Das and health worker Nayanmani Barman assisted the physician, where the participants also got their weight, blood sugar and blood pressure checked in the camp.
Organized under the series of weekly ‘Evening with a Doctor’ programs for the benefit of press club members along with their close relatives, the media camp has been supported by Down Town Hospitals, GNRC Hospital, Dispur Hospital, Wintrobe Hospital, Health City Hospital, Nemcare Hospital, Barthakur Clinic, Sun Valley Hospital, Excelcare Hospital, Rahman Hospital, Narayana Super-Specialty Hospitals, Swagat Super-Surgical Institute, Sight First eye-clinic, MMC Panbazar etc.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24