Imphal, July 17,
Singjamei to Lilong United Club’s Organisation while extending support called by the MUSU from midnight today question the Union government on why the government is still taking no action against the VC when it takes no time to replace a governor of the state.
The statement said that people residing at the surrounding of the Manipur University consider the agitation by the MU community as genuine and all support will be provided until peace is restored.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24