Imphal, July 17,
Singjamei to Lilong United Club’s Organisation while extending support called by the MUSU from midnight today question the Union government on why the government is still taking no action against the VC when it takes no time to replace a governor of the state.
The statement said that people residing at the surrounding of the Manipur University consider the agitation by the MU community as genuine and all support will be provided until peace is restored.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam