CCpur, July 11,
The beneficiaries of the New Pond Construction under North Eastern Council 2017-2018 Schemes from CCpur today closed and locked the DFO office located at Tuibong Ccpur against the none distribution of sanctioned money for the beneficiaries from the Churachandpur district.
Sanctioned amount for beneficiaries under the fishery department of all the districts had been distributed except for the beneficiaries of Churachandpur district.
The beneficiaries posted banner outside the DFO office which indicates that the amount for the new pond construction was already releases since 28th February 2018 by NEC telling the DFO “how long you are going to hide the NEC funding for the poor fish farmers’.
DFO Kh. Ibotombi , however said to the beneficiaries that the fund was not released but are depositing to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Manipur Lokayukta Website Launched; Lokayukta Will Work For The Interest Of The Public: Chairperson Nandakumar Singh
- Manipur is a land of resources : Minister Jayantakumar
- Collective Effort Can Achieve CM’s Green Manipur Mission Sooner: Forest Minister
- Assam Rifles saves snake bite victims
- DC Imphal East Reviews Preparedness Ahead of 7th Economic Census