Imphal, July 10,
Talking over Phone SSUM President Sanahal said that police are searching for him everywhere and he is on the run. He said there will be no calling off of the state wide general strike called on July 13 even though they were being hunted by the state police. He said instead of hunting for the students, it would have been more appreciated if the police force fought the Burmese Army for the people of the state.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24