Thoubal, July 6,
Sacpamcha Robinhood died during police action on July 8 of 2015 while they were protesting introduction of Inner Line permit System in the state.
Sapamcha Robinhood was given the title “Lamjing meira” or “Torch bearer” for the protection of the indigenous people of Manipur and mass memorial service is being organised at his memorial site at Awa Ching on July 8.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CM leads mass plantation drive at Kangla 10,000 fruit bearing trees will be planted inside Kangla: CM
- Assam Rifles Distributes Sports Kit
- AR organises medical camp at little drops Life orphanage home cum Organises Medical Camp For Special Children
- AR organized women’s volleyball Tournament at Ukhrul and inter village youth Volleyball championship
- AR Conducts Medical Camp at Khamasom