Imphal, July 6,
The Bhagwan Mahaveer Foundation which is a public charitable trust with an aim to identify, nurture, encourage and honour individuals and institutions who are engaged in providing selfless service to the society and also encourage others to follow suit.
The Bhagwan Mahaveer Foundation has instituted the annual Mahaveer Awards in five fields, (Non-Violence and Vegetarianism/ Education/ Medicine/ Community and Social Service/ and Women Social Entrepreneur/Achiever with Indian Values. Each of the awards carry a sum of Rs 10,00,000 (Rupees Ten Lakhs), a citation and a memento.
In this regard, a letter has been sent to Deputy Commissioners, (Imphal West/Imphal East/Thoubal/Bishnupur/Churachandpur/Chandel/Ukhrul/Senapati/Tamenglong/kakching/Tengnoupal/Kangpokpi/Kamjong/None/Jiribam and Pherzawl), Manipur by Under Secretary (Home), Government of Manipur.
The Deputy Commissioners of all District of Manipur are requested to nominate eligible persons in the above mentioned five areas to be considered for the 22nd Mahaveer Awards on or before 15-07-2018 positively informed the letter.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Govt. lays foundation stones for improvement of 60 Govt. Schools
- Minister Biswajit stresses on teachers’ role in shaping students’ future
- Minister Jayantakumar Cheques Amounting Rs. 57,50000 Distributed To Five ADCs
- Assam Rifles Celebrates 73rd Independence Day
- ARMY recovers huge cache of Arms and Ammunition in Noney district of Manipur