Imphal, July 5,
Democratic Students’ Alliance of Manipur (DESAM) today organised a peace rally for spreading awareness to the people of the state to ensure education a free zone.
A public meeting was held regarding the present education scenario of the state. The crisis at MU was elaborated as it not only affect the students of the MU but also to all the students of colleges affiliated to the Manipur University.
Other issues for improvement of the education sectors as well as to make sure that Education be left a free zone from any sort of agitation was also deliberated.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm