Imphal, July 5,
As the Manipur University administrative affairs totally crumbled as no solution is brought to the ongoing agitation over the demand for removal of the Vice Chancellor Prof. AP Pandey, students staying at the hostel are facing extreme hardship as the Mu authority failed to released any fund for running the hostels.
Thanks to the Manipur University Teachers’ Association. The Association today extended monetary assistance of Rs. 2 lakhs to the Hostel Wardens yesterday and also 2 bags of 50kg each for the for each of the Hostels of the Manipur University.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Doner Approves 176.43 Crores for different schemes in the state
- Ukhrul Baby League Football Cup - 2019 Launched By AR
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Joint Team Apprehends Cadre Involved In Ambush On Assam Rifles
- Minister Shyamkumar opens rural market shed in Senapati; Inspects ongoing projects in Imphal East