Imphal, July 5,
Cease work strike by Joint Administrative Council of AMGEO and AMTUC today enters 106 days today. Staffs of Agriculture department and Hiyangtang CD block today staged protest demonstration holding placards demanding implementation of the pay commission and also to fulfil the 22 charter of demand submitted by the JAC to the state government. Working atmosphere at Agriculture department was totally put to a complete halt as the employees staged protest today. Earlier too activities of the department has been hampered due to the cease work strike.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CM leads mass plantation drive at Kangla 10,000 fruit bearing trees will be planted inside Kangla: CM
- Assam Rifles Distributes Sports Kit
- AR organises medical camp at little drops Life orphanage home cum Organises Medical Camp For Special Children
- AR organized women’s volleyball Tournament at Ukhrul and inter village youth Volleyball championship
- AR Conducts Medical Camp at Khamasom