Imphal, July 5,
The Principal Accountant General (A&E) office has informed in a statement that annual GPF e-Statement for the year 2017-18 in respect of all the GPF subscribers of the Government of Manipur other than Grade IV employees including AIS officers has been uploaded on 2-7-2018 in the official website http://agmpr.cag.gov.in. All the subscribers can now download their annual statements directly from the website http://agmpr.cag.gov.in<online GPF> by using the PIN already provided through their registered mobile number.
A user’s manual is also uploaded on the above website. Subscribers are requested to go through this manual before login to the online GPF system.
Users can also access online GPF Information System from an Android Apps which can be downloaded from the website http://agmpr.cag.gov.in
All the DDOs/Sanctioning authorities are also requested to download the QR code reader from http://agmpr.cag.gov.in<onlineGPF> and install the same to the android smart phones/tablets etc. for verification/authentication of the balances shown in the statement submitted by the subscribers at the time of their advances/withdrawals/final payment etc.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam
Lunminthang Lhouvum Saturday, 05 January 2019 10:40 Comment Link
I lost my GPF pin, now I could not access, what to do need help......?