Imphal, July 4,
MLA Y. Susindro @ Yaima along with the team of state police led by the Imphal West district SP today conducted spot enquiry where the MSF Vice President, N. Jugeshwor had an accident on June 22 and succumbed to injury on June 25 at Chingmeirong ISBT road.
A JAC formed against the death of the MSF VP said that it was not an accident but a murder case . The JAC has been demanding punishment of those involved in the murder of the MSF Vice President and a memorandum regarding the matter has been submitted to the government.
The MSF VP hailed from Khurai Thongam Leirak.
During the enquiry all footage of the CCTV installed at the road side of the site where the accident occurred has been collected.
MLA Susindro said that the government had already announced Rs. 50,000 cash award to anybody who can provide information about the incident.
Talking to media person Susindro said that if the video footage collected today could not find the exact happening the government will announced Rs. 2,00, 000 cash award to whoever provide information about the incident.
“Please feel free and don’t be afraid to come out to tell the exact happening, it will hep delivering justice to some innocents” the MLA appeals.
Members of the Manipuri Students’ federation (MSF) also accompanied the MLA during the spot enquiry.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Govt. lays foundation stones for improvement of 60 Govt. Schools
- Minister Biswajit stresses on teachers’ role in shaping students’ future
- Minister Jayantakumar Cheques Amounting Rs. 57,50000 Distributed To Five ADCs
- Assam Rifles Celebrates 73rd Independence Day
- ARMY recovers huge cache of Arms and Ammunition in Noney district of Manipur