Imphal, July 4,
Tengnoupal Battalion of 26 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ IGAR (South) apprehended one smuggler carrying dietary supplements of foreign origin worth Rs 1.14 crore at PVCP Khudengthabi, Tengnoupal District on 02 July 2018.
travelling from Moreh to Imphal was stopped for checking at Permanent Vehicle Check Post(PVCP), Khudengthabi. While frisking and carrying out thorough checking of baggage, illegally imported dietary supplements of foreigh origin were found loaded in various cartons. 1152 plastic jars (115200 capsules) of Hydroxy Cut (fat burner) capsules, 2016 plastic jars (362.88 kgs) of Cellucor C4 (dietary supplement) and 1904 plastic jars (171360 capsules) of Black Mamba Ephedra (dietary supplement) were recovered from the baggage.
The apprehendee Moirangthem Goroba Singh, age 34 years, s/o Late Moirangthem Yaima Singh, r/o Tera Lukram Leirak, Imphal along with the recovered items have been handed over to Customs Preventive Force, Moreh.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Govt. lays foundation stones for improvement of 60 Govt. Schools
- Minister Biswajit stresses on teachers’ role in shaping students’ future
- Minister Jayantakumar Cheques Amounting Rs. 57,50000 Distributed To Five ADCs
- Assam Rifles Celebrates 73rd Independence Day
- ARMY recovers huge cache of Arms and Ammunition in Noney district of Manipur