Imphal, July 1,
Doctors took the pledge to the service of humanity led by Brogen Singh Akoijam, the President of IMA-MSB. He also appealed to the doctors to be more compassionate and humane while dealing with patients. He also appealed to public not to resort to violence and destroy properties of the health institutions and harm the doctors. This will bring only hardship to poorer section of the society. Only a handful of persons gain out of such incidents.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam