A notification issued by Superintendent, State Archaeology, Government of Manipur, states that only 10 representatives of any party will be allowed to enter Kangla without Microphone/Loudspeaker and vehicle. They should follow traffic regulation i.e., to go on the left side of the road. The entry inside Kangla will be allowed for the said purpose from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Manipur Lokayukta Website Launched; Lokayukta Will Work For The Interest Of The Public: Chairperson Nandakumar Singh
- Manipur is a land of resources : Minister Jayantakumar
- Collective Effort Can Achieve CM’s Green Manipur Mission Sooner: Forest Minister
- Assam Rifles saves snake bite victims
- DC Imphal East Reviews Preparedness Ahead of 7th Economic Census