Imphal, Feb 22: Congress MLA RK MLA today drew the attention of the MAHUD Minister over the problem face by the security forces deployed in and around the State Assembly Chingmeirong over non availability of toilet facilities.
Speaking during the zero hour in today’s session RK Imo said that he found in social networking site about some people uploading the problem of the security forces deployed for assembly session about the problem of toilet. Imo said female police personnel faced more problems in this regard. He urged the MAHUD Minister to built toilet at some of the places around state Assembly
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- CM leads mass plantation drive at Kangla 10,000 fruit bearing trees will be planted inside Kangla: CM
- Assam Rifles Distributes Sports Kit
- AR organises medical camp at little drops Life orphanage home cum Organises Medical Camp For Special Children
- AR organized women’s volleyball Tournament at Ukhrul and inter village youth Volleyball championship
- AR Conducts Medical Camp at Khamasom