Imphal, Feb 21: Sahamphung Sub Divisional Head Quarter located near the Indo-Mayanmar border in Ukhrul district will be operated from Mini Secretariat building of Ukhrul district head quarters due to lack of proper infrastructures and inadequate number of staffs.
While asking about the adequate number of government staffs deployed for the functioning of the Sahamphung Sub Divisional Head Quarter, MLA Alfred Kanngam Arthur today drew the attention of the Revenue Minister K Shyam about the need for making operational of the Sub-Divisional HQ.
“As of now there is insufficient staff and no proper infrastructure for the Sahamphung Sub Divisional Head Quarter, as the office need to be functional, let an office be provided at the Mini Secretariat building Ukhrul for some time”, MLA Alfred Kanngam Arthur drew the attention of the Revenue Minister.
MLA Alfred Kanngam in his supplementary question while drawing the attention of the minister about the need for functioning of the Sub Divisional office said that without proper infrastructures staffs could not attend the office besides having inadequate number of staffs. He urged the Minister for making it functional by allowing it to operate from Mini Secretariat building Ukhrul until the infrastructures are properly established and also until proper manpower have been posted.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- GojiLove listed among top 20 biggest startup of India
- Waithoupat Water Supply Scheme inaugurated; We must work with sincerity and dedication for development: CM
- Assam Rifles Apprehends ZUF Cadre From Cachar District
- Assam Rifles Archers Shine At World Police And Fire Games In China
- Mission Green Manipur’s “Maintenance Programme” launched