Imphal, Feb 21: MLA N. Loken who represent Nambol Assembly constituency today seriously drew the attention of the house over the interference of rival politician from his constituency over interference in the transfer policy of School teachers. Moving policy cut motion to the passing of the demand for grant for the Education department.
Without naming the politician N. Loken said that this rival politician has been misusing the office of the Education department as he is having a position in the political party which is running the government. Indirectly media speculate the person which MLA Loken refer as for Union Minister Th. Chaoba, who is also a leader of the state BJP.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam