Imphal, Feb 21: MLA N. Loken who represent Nambol Assembly constituency today seriously drew the attention of the house over the interference of rival politician from his constituency over interference in the transfer policy of School teachers. Moving policy cut motion to the passing of the demand for grant for the Education department.
Without naming the politician N. Loken said that this rival politician has been misusing the office of the Education department as he is having a position in the political party which is running the government. Indirectly media speculate the person which MLA Loken refer as for Union Minister Th. Chaoba, who is also a leader of the state BJP.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24