By Our Correspondent
Guwahati, Feb. 19: Journalists’ Forum Assam (JFA) expresses shock at the brutal murder of Nagpur based crime reporter Ravikant Kamble’s mother and infant daughter by the miscreants. The Assam based scribes’ forum also urges the Maharashtra government to book the perpetrators. The local media reports narrate that Usha Kamble (56) and her granddaughter Rashi (18 moths) were found killed on 17 February 2018. Both of them were missing for some hours and later their bodies were recovered by the police on Sunday morning from a stream near Bahadura of Nagpur.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24