By Our Correspondent
Guwahati, Feb. 19: Journalists’ Forum Assam (JFA) expresses shock at the brutal murder of Nagpur based crime reporter Ravikant Kamble’s mother and infant daughter by the miscreants. The Assam based scribes’ forum also urges the Maharashtra government to book the perpetrators. The local media reports narrate that Usha Kamble (56) and her granddaughter Rashi (18 moths) were found killed on 17 February 2018. Both of them were missing for some hours and later their bodies were recovered by the police on Sunday morning from a stream near Bahadura of Nagpur.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam