Imphal, Feb 19: Class XII examination for Science, Arts and Commerce stream begins today. A total of 20,327 students are appearing in this examination in Arts stream, a total of 7,190 students are appearing in Science stream and a total of 507 students and appearing in Commerce stream.
The Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur which has been conducting the examination has been taking up every possible means to assure that students don’t use any kind of unfair means.
L. Mohendro Chairman of the COHSEM while taking the matter seriously lodged a complaint to the Manipur police cyber crime. Talking to media persons the chairman said that the question found uploaded is a hoax one and even the colour of the paper is different. As it would amount confusion to the student a complaint has been lodged to the state Police Cyber Crime Unit, he added.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam