Imphal, Feb 15: Alliance for Socialist Unity, Kangleipak has set strictures to be followed during class X, Class XI and Class XII examination conducted by COSEM and BOSEM, which is set to start from February 19 and February 20.
In a press statement, the organization said that under its campaign for National Regeneration (CNR), examinations conducted should be in most fair manner.
It said a special task force formed by the organization have imposed curfew within 200 metres in the periphery of school campus conducting examination. No parents or helper should be seen helping the students from outside.
The outfit also warns using of Mobile phone, Camera, notes etc by the students or the invigilators as well as invigilators assisting any of the students.
The statement also said that uploading of original or hoax question paper through social networking site will be seriously deal with and students’ organizations are also asked not to occupy any school.
The ASUK statement said that the Special Task Force had not taken up any stern action to any defaulter last time but will not spare any person.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24