Imphal, Feb 13: The ongoing state Assembly session today passed a total amount of Rs 1834928000 for four departments as supplementary grant after thorough discussion. The supplementary grant of demand for Police Department passed today is Rs 1422212000/-, for Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department is Rs 39265000/-, Fire Department is Rs 138535000/- and Jail Department is Rs 234916000.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 8th Annual Regional Principals’ Conference of KV Sangathan, Tinsukia Region begins at Imphal
- Assam Rifles commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas
- CM distributes CMHT cards to journalists; Hands over appointment order to Th. Chinglensana
- CM inaugurates new building of Horticulture Department; ‘Horticulture sector key to state’s economic prosperity’
- CM N. Biren shares pains of Assam