Imphal, Feb 13: The ongoing state Assembly session today passed a total amount of Rs 1834928000 for four departments as supplementary grant after thorough discussion. The supplementary grant of demand for Police Department passed today is Rs 1422212000/-, for Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department is Rs 39265000/-, Fire Department is Rs 138535000/- and Jail Department is Rs 234916000.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day
- Inner Manipur Parliamentary election: Re-poll announced in 12 Polling stations; fresh polling on April 24