Imphal, Feb 13: Nine vehicles including three single barrel gun whose license were expire has been picked up during a search operation conducted as a security measures taken up by Imphal East District Police and teams comprising of commando, women police and Porompat Police Station today at Awaching, Khetri Bangoon Mamang Ching Khunou area from 3:30 am to 6:30 am.
Altogether 203 persons including 101 female were verified where 21 persons with 10 female who were unable to provide proper documents and identification proof where pick up.
Meanwhile, nine vehicles including one Alto car, six bikes, one Honda Active and one Yamaha Dio that doesn’t have proper documents and three single barrel guns whose license were already expire were pick up during the search operation conducted today.
Persons pick up verification and seize vehicles and guns have been handed over to Porompat Police Station for further verification.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Heisnam Basantakumar Award 2019 conferred to Nongmaithem Tombi Singh on World Book Day
- Governor meets with Sehlon Villagers
- Assam Rifles Celebrates World Earth Day
- Manipur Governor Dr. Najma Heptulla pays floral tribute to the heroes of Khongjom War
- Following is the speech by Dr. Najma Heptulla delivered on the occasion of Khongjom Day