Imphal, Feb 12: The ongoing state Assembly session today passed a total amount of Rs. 7816385300 for six departments as supplementary grant after thorough discussion. The supplementary grant of demand for Animals and Husbandry including dairy farming passed today is Rs.1408,9,42,000/-, for Community and rural development the amount passed is Rs. 1787775300, for Planning the amount passed is Rs. 442985400/-,for State Academy of Training the amount passed is Rs. 6,83,80,000/- and Minorities and Other Backward Classes, ST and SC the amount passed is Rs. 121,43,4000.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm