Imphal, Feb 12: The ongoing state Assembly session today passed a total amount of Rs. 7816385300 for six departments as supplementary grant after thorough discussion. The supplementary grant of demand for Animals and Husbandry including dairy farming passed today is Rs.1408,9,42,000/-, for Community and rural development the amount passed is Rs. 1787775300, for Planning the amount passed is Rs. 442985400/-,for State Academy of Training the amount passed is Rs. 6,83,80,000/- and Minorities and Other Backward Classes, ST and SC the amount passed is Rs. 121,43,4000.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- GojiLove listed among top 20 biggest startup of India
- Waithoupat Water Supply Scheme inaugurated; We must work with sincerity and dedication for development: CM
- Assam Rifles Apprehends ZUF Cadre From Cachar District
- Assam Rifles Archers Shine At World Police And Fire Games In China
- Mission Green Manipur’s “Maintenance Programme” launched