Imphal, Feb 12: The ongoing state Assembly session today passed a total amount of Rs. 7816385300 for six departments as supplementary grant after thorough discussion.
The supplementary grant of demand for Animals and Husbandry including dairy farming passed today is Rs.1408,9,42,000/-, for Community and rural development the amount passed is Rs. 1787775300, for Planning the amount passed is Rs. 442985400/-,for State Academy of Training the amount passed is Rs. 6,83,80,000/- and Minorities and Other Backward Classes, ST and SC the amount passed is Rs. 121,43,4000.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Minister Shyamkumar distributes vegetable seeds to 32 selected farmers of 12 districts
- Shirui Lily Festival – Shechef celebrates with a cause
- Nazareth to rock the opening day Shirui Lily festival, Extreme band to perform on October 19
- Neurosurgery ward inaugurated at JNIMS; Foundation stone for 18 private Wards laid
- Nemcha Kipgen Signs MOI with Government of Bangladesh