Imphal, Feb 6: The ongoing state assembly session today passed a sum of Rs. 13,1884.33 lakhs as supplementary grants for 38 departments of the state government. Of the total supplementary grant Rs. 3231.02 lakhs passed from consolidated fund while Rs. 12,8653.31 was passed by voice vote. The supplementary grant were passed for the state Legislature, Secretariat, Land Revenue , Stamp and registration and district administration, PED, IPR, Education, Medical, Health and Family welfare, Municipal administration , Labour and Employment Tribal Affairs and Hills, Consumers affairs, Agriculture, Environment and Forest, Community and Rural Development, Fisheries , Panchayat, Tourism, MOBC, Relief and disaster etc.
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. A avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles Conducts Free Health Awareness Campaign
- Seminar Cum Awareness Programme On TDS Held
- Bamboo plantation can be an alternative to Jhum cultivation: Forest Minister Th. Shyamkumar
- AR Conducts Security Meet
- Oscar Winning Italian Film-Cinema Paradiso to be Screened with interaction session On June 16 At 5 Pm