Imphal, Feb. 3: Minister (IFCD & YAS) Letpao Haokip today visited Ms. Mangngaiching w/o (L) Lam En Thang of Sugnu Zoveng whose house was gutted in an unfortunate incident on the midnight of February 1, 2018.
The minister handed over relief materials consisting of 3 bags of rice, 1 bag each of potato and dal, 1 water container, Blankets and utensils to the victims family.
Letpao empathetically stated that the victim will be compensated from Disaster Management fund of the district and one housing scheme from PMAY-G.
The minister was accompanied by DC, Chandel, Krishna Kumar, SDO Khengjoi, N. Shokhongam Baite, SDO, Chakpikarong, David Rangkung and SDPO, Sugnu, Romendro.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Neurosurgery ward inaugurated at JNIMS; Foundation stone for 18 private Wards laid
- Nemcha Kipgen Signs MOI with Government of Bangladesh
- Nemcha Kipgen graces the 1st India Intl. Cooperatives Trade Fair, 2019
- Entrepreneurship Culture Necessary for Sustainable Business in the State- Governor
- Significant rise in economic activities in the state: CM