Imphal, Feb. 3: Directorate of Handlooms & Textiles is inviting applications on plain paper from interested Craftsperson of the Border villages located in the outlying border of Manipur to participate in the 7-Days Crafts Exhibition of Border Villages of Manipur from 13-19 March, 2018. In a press release issued by Director, Handloom & Textiles, Government of Manipur says that the Exhibition to be held at Urban Haat, Nilakuthi, Imphal East, Manipur, is organise under the aegis of Manipur Handloom & Handicrafts Development Corporation (MHHDC) Limited.
Participants will be provided free Stall, TA and free Accommodation with maximum participants per stall. The stalls will be allotted on first come first serve basis and the last date of submission of application is February 20, 2018.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- FEGOCTA postpones cease work strike
- Fashion Icon and Actress Soma Laishram all set to walk the ramp at Northeast Festival 2019
- Any solutions to the Naga issue that affects Manipur will not be tolerated – O. Ibobi
- BPR Admin bags Digital Transformation Award 2019
- Jenny Cardenas & the Bolivian Capihuaras performs Musical Night