Your deep and far-sighted look attracts the minds of Indian thinkers and simple common men as well, the conscience of Manipuri mothers ask the following question.
1. Is’t not possible to visualize the anguish thought and feels the warm pulses of the mothers of Manipur?
2. How does our hon’ble sir feel at the complete holding of education for your children (youths) in Manipur?
3. Don’t you be able to hear the cry of the mothers for the lost of valuable time of more than 50dyas (nearly two months)? Do you forget that time is God?
4. Isn’t it surprising how your vision does lost in favour of an imperfect and uncultured man of UP i.e. the present arrogant and adamant VC of Manipur Varsity?
5. Which and what is the forceful power behind the destructive thought of the Devil (Satan)?
6. Who is the representative for the failure of reasoning of the mankind, the image of God?
7. Maybe so, Is he a superman or dragon, the dangerous being the bearer of the negative thought.
Dear Hon’ble sir, kindly allow me to draw your kind attention to the fact that a little thing has also a value of its own as much as that of the biggest one in the realm of the justice of God, the Almighty. Nothing is lost in the eyes of the most merciful loving God since all are his children and all are alike to him. A little thing never go unpunished .
Silence is good for the individual soul for his emancipation, but not for the masses in the human society. It may awake your thought and action.
God bless us all .
Manjuri Devi Dasi
ISKCON, Manipur chapter
William Gurumayum, Sub-Editor of Imphal Times is a resident of Sagolband Salam Leikai. He has been with Imphal Times since beginning. He also looks after the website and application of Imphal Times. An avid adventure lover, writes mostly travelogue.