It is gratifying to read that there shall be no corruption in the appointment of 116 nurses. It is yet to be seen in
However it is relevant to remind the people and the RIMS authority that the unemployed nurses had been cheated of Rs 200 each as examination fees they had to submit last time. Over two years ago a notification was issued by RIMS for appointment of nurses. Each applicant had to submit Rs 200 in bank draft along with their testimonials. However the examination for the appointment of the burses was never held. The reason not known to the unemployed nurses.
If the examination is cancelled and another examination is scheudled after calling fresh applications the RIMS authority should refund the fee of Rs 200 each that the applicants had to submit. This was not done. People would like to know who had pocketted the big amount since there were over 8000 applicant that time.
Latest from Imphal Times
- Stage sets for Sangai Festival; Works Minister reviews preparations
- Challenges before media with special context to Manipur
- AMSU protest over non-issuance of appointed order to MPSC recommended candidate for TRI
- AR claims arrest of those involved on Nov.13 Chandel blast
- CM inaugurates Archaeological Museum at Kangla