Sir, please analyse the result of Lecture posts declared by MPSC on 18-9-15. Please see the advertisement and its result. Analyse the total no of posts, posts reserved for various categories, and final selections. Bandhs ,Blockades, Strikes and all those useless news which you make as headlines have affected the education system. 80% of the written qualified candidates are ST. And this downward strend will continue for another 7-8 years. The reason is simple. Frequent bandhs, strikes affect only Imphal,Thoubal,Bishnupur. Hill districts find conducive atmosphere to all round development. I am not saying that bandh, blockade, strikes should also take place in hill districts. My word is ‘NO BANDH, BLOCKADE FROM TOMMORROW’. I also blame the state media for the present chaos in Manipur.
Latest from Imphal Times
- Media credibility matters to uphold its sanctity
- Reporting in Conflict Situation and Communal Harmony
- Lack of proper infrastructures irk Jiribam locals; Journalists, Civil Society leaders of Jiribam district urge authority for opening of dist. DIO office, DRDO and Transport office
- Insurgency related incident drops in NE states
- ECI announces poll schedule for Nagaland, Meghalaya and Tripura