Sir, please analyse the result of Lecture posts declared by MPSC on 18-9-15. Please see the advertisement and its result. Analyse the total no of posts, posts reserved for various categories, and final selections. Bandhs ,Blockades, Strikes and all those useless news which you make as headlines have affected the education system. 80% of the written qualified candidates are ST. And this downward strend will continue for another 7-8 years. The reason is simple. Frequent bandhs, strikes affect only Imphal,Thoubal,Bishnupur. Hill districts find conducive atmosphere to all round development. I am not saying that bandh, blockade, strikes should also take place in hill districts. My word is ‘NO BANDH, BLOCKADE FROM TOMMORROW’. I also blame the state media for the present chaos in Manipur.
Latest from Imphal Times
- State police not happy with the suspension of their colleague
- Chief Minister visits injured students Government is pressuring centre over MU row: CM
- Day 2 bandh freezes life in Manipur; Border trade seriously hit
- There will be no turning back to the agitation until VC is removed- Akash
- MU Community thanks people; condemn police brutalities and Pandey’s continuous violation of MU Act