Admission to Private Higher Secondary Schools of Manipur
Result of the High School Leaving Certificate (Class X) Examination, 2015 conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Manipur declared few days ago. After declaration of the result, parent and guardian of the passed students are hectic on selection of school where their ward should be admitted. Taking its advantage, most of the Non-Government (Private) higher secondary schools of the State are trying to trap these students. These schools advertise on local dailies in their own styles to lure students. Among these schools, some of them are not listed in the Names of Institutions affiliated to Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (CoHSEM). The names of the Non-Government Higher Secondary Schools affiliated to the CoHSEM are available on the website of the Council. But to every student, parent or guardian identification of those schools on the internet might not be possible.
In view of the above fact and prevailing situation of the State, it would be grateful to all if the CoHSEM clarify ambiguity of those schools at the earliest and initiate immediate stern action to those schools, if necessary. The student, parent and guardian must also be serious on choosing an institute.
Dr. Sanoujam Dhiren Meetei
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Latest from Imphal Times
- Understanding peoples in need
- Phases of Manipur Culture: A Historical Perspective
- Can the Govt. accept that its intelligence network has totally fail? - MLA Ranjit to CM
- Opposition MLAs echoes for a proper Education Policy; Lack of teachers, school infrastructures, improper transfer of teachers main concerns for the Opposition MLAs
- Sahamphung Sub Divisional HQ to be operated from Ukhrul district Mini Secretariat