A news item that appeared in the Naharolgee Thoudang daily and Imphal Times evening edition on August 11 alleging me of mark tempering during the submission of documents for the post of Assistant Project Engineer is false and baseless with no knowledge of the details of the required qualifications mentioned in the advertisement posted in all the leading newspapers by CEDTI on 11 July 2001 which only mentioned the required qualification of BE Mechanical. No mention of marks or percentage was mentioned anywhere in the said advertisement for the said post. Since I secured 62.9 percent in the BE Mechanical, I was an eligible candidate for the abovementioned post which was on purely contract basis, and was subsequently selected. The necessity for tempering marks does not exist in the first place. The allegation is nothing more than a malicious attempt to malign my image and that of the Director mentioned in the news.
Latest from Imphal Times
- Media credibility matters to uphold its sanctity
- Reporting in Conflict Situation and Communal Harmony
- Lack of proper infrastructures irk Jiribam locals; Journalists, Civil Society leaders of Jiribam district urge authority for opening of dist. DIO office, DRDO and Transport office
- Insurgency related incident drops in NE states
- ECI announces poll schedule for Nagaland, Meghalaya and Tripura