The state of Manipur from the invent of human settlement till now, was a land of various ethnic groups, who were almost independent with a strong common national convention.
The Indian population of colonial attitude devided once an independent state into hills and plains geographically. Their sinister idea is to crush the indigenous population of the state into insoluble pieces on ethnic lines.
The existence of multi-party system in the mainland is the clear sign of political chaos, is trying to sneak into the state to antagonise the native and indigenous population of the once an independent state into mere pockets of vote bank for their selfish political horse trading, thereby forgetting to treat the state as an independent state.
The misguided political aspiration among the blinded few native and indigenous population is the brainchild of Mayang Brahmins and Bandits. And their gloomy and misguided aspiration is to annihilate the other brother and assimilate some if possible. For a lion’s share of land to ever remain in the colonized state, it is a request, “to be the last in the race of ownership but not on the top in the race on slaverism”.
The hope and the truth remain where a quarter of the population of this colonized state stood for a united and strong independent Manipur, in the first ever historic march of Integrity on 4 August 1997.
Latest from Imphal Times
- State police not happy with the suspension of their colleague
- Chief Minister visits injured students Government is pressuring centre over MU row: CM
- Day 2 bandh freezes life in Manipur; Border trade seriously hit
- There will be no turning back to the agitation until VC is removed- Akash
- MU Community thanks people; condemn police brutalities and Pandey’s continuous violation of MU Act